Is it worth investing in better technology?
FluxSense is a spinoff company from Chalmers University of technology in Sweden. We are using a new state of the art technqiue to locate and quantify fugitive gas emissions. It’s called SOF – Solar Occultation Flux. We believe gas emisson measurements are worth spending money on – because:
- A yearly measurement can be used as a basis to decide whether investments in abatement technology is cost effective.
- A gas leak is a potential safety danger
- Measurements promote good public relations
Measurements of crude oil leakages at refineries, combustion effiency measurements of flares, automatic measurements of fugitive emissions at process plants.
- Leakage surveillance
- Methane emissions at landfills
- Volcanic flux measurements
Waste & Compost
We provide on site leak search and total siteemissions with high accuracy and reproducibility.
- Landfill methane emission and production. Best available methodology based on tracer and FTIR
- Real time leak search
- Emissions of carbon dioxidenitrous oxide, and methane from composting and sludge
- VOC emissions from oilcontaminated soils
- The Swedish landfill methane emission project
- Quantifying fugitive emission of VOCs using the Solar Occultation Flux technique (SOF)
- The Solar Occultation Flux (SOF) Method, a new technique for the quantification of fugitive emissions of VOCs
- The Solar Occultation Flux Method (SOF), a new technique to quantify fugitive VOC emissions
- Measurements of VOCs at Refineries Using the Solar Occultation Flux Technique
- Monitoring of VOC emissions from Refineries and Storage Depots using the Solar Occultation Flux method
- Utsläppsmätningar av flyktiga kolväten vid Nynas Raffinaderi i Nynäshamn 2005
- Measurements of industrial emissions of VOCs, NH3, NO2 and SO2 in Texas using the Solar Occultation Flux method and mobile DOAS
Updated on 2015-09-17T16:31:36+00:00, by .