Is it worth investing in better technology?
- A yearly measurement can be used as a basis to decide whether investments in abatement technology is cost effective.
- A gas leak is a potential safety danger
- Measurements promote good public relations
Measurements of crude oil leakages at refineries, combustion effiency measurements of flares, automatic measurements of fugitive emissions at process plants.
- Leakage surveillance
- Methane emissions at landfills
- Volcanic flux measurements
Waste & Compost
We provide on site leak search and total siteemissions with high accuracy and reproducibility.
- Landfill methane emission and production. Best available methodology based on tracer and FTIR
- Real time leak search
- Emissions of carbon dioxidenitrous oxide, and methane from composting and sludge
- VOC emissions from oilcontaminated soils
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row disable_container=”” class=”” id=”” bg_color=”” font_color=”” bg_image=”” parallax=”” padding=”” margin=”” video_url=””][vc_column id=”reference-reports” width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner class=””][vc_column_inner id=”reference-reports” width=”1/1″] [/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
- The Swedish landfill methane emission project
- Quantifying fugitive emission of VOCs using the Solar Occultation Flux technique (SOF)
- The Solar Occultation Flux (SOF) Method, a new technique for the quantification of fugitive emissions of VOCs
- The Solar Occultation Flux Method (SOF), a new technique to quantify fugitive VOC emissions
- Measurements of VOCs at Refineries Using the Solar Occultation Flux Technique
- Monitoring of VOC emissions from Refineries and Storage Depots using the Solar Occultation Flux method
- Utsläppsmätningar av flyktiga kolväten vid Nynas Raffinaderi i Nynäshamn 2005
- Measurements of industrial emissions of VOCs, NH3, NO2 and SO2 in Texas using the Solar Occultation Flux method and mobile DOAS
Fluxsense – Old
Updated on 2020-03-18T08:50:14+01:00, by .